OUR RECOVERY RESIDENCES
Junction House is comprised of sober living and recovery residences in Pennsylvania. Founded by two sisters, Debbi and Dr. Kiki, who have over 45 years of combined personal experience in recovery. In 2013, they designed their recovery residences in upscale PA areas, with each home being unique in providing just the right amount of structure. Junction House Inc is proudly recognized and certified by the National Alliance for Recovery Residences (NARR) and the Pennsylvania Alliance of Recovery Residences (PARR), founding member of Sober Living Association of Pennsylvania (SLAP), and voted the Best of Philadelphia 2019 for recovery residences.
Currently, as of March 2023, Junction House has 4 locations: 2 are higher structure recovery residences, and the other 2 are nominal structure sober living homes designed for those women with some clean time and solid recovery foundations. The homes are located throughout Warwick, Warminster, and Buckingham Townships, all of which within Bucks or Montgomery Counties.
The owner, Debbi, take a hands-on approach, knowing from their personal recovery experiences, how significant recovery and sober homes can be to your recovery success. Each of their residences have rules to help you focus, teach accountability, take responsibility, and stay on track. You can expect a serene environment to support your sobriety along with a family like setting with other peers in recovery. Their goal is to help you establish a productive and healthy lifestyle and become self supportive.
What to expect from Junction House recovery residences:
- Proactive daily supportive structure
- Weekly Random 17-panel drug & alcohol testing
- Guidance from owner with over 18 years of recovery experience and long-term recovery
- Family guidance on codependency and boundary setting
- Trained on-site managers or senior house peers
- Household support from residents with long-term recovery
- Next door to 12-step meetings 4x day
- Fresh, healthy, nutitious foods delivered weekly
- House-wide wifi internet and 55″ flat screen TV’s with cable
- Cars, phones and personal laptops permitted
- Close proximity to affiliated IOP/PHP facilities
- Fresh linens, blankets and towels provided
- Near shopping districts and employment opportunities
- Lyft and Uber availability
- Live-in emotional support dogs on premises
Our Premier Residences…
Junction Bridge is our flagship house. This is a phase-1 recovery residence which is among the higher structure environments we offer, designed for women just starting out at Junction House.
Junction Manor is the second among our more highly structured phase-1 recovery residences. This residence is located in Warminster Township, PA, which is considereed Central Bucks County..
CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR MORE INFORMATION & AVAILABILITY
(215) 815-0113 or (888) 445-8628
888-445-8628 | 888-44-JUNCTION
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS