PAYMENTS FOR JUNCTION HOUSE, INC. SOBER LIVINGS
You MUST speak with our Facility Director prior to leaving a deposit
DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED BY CLIENT/PARENT TO RESERVE BED
In the event you choose not to reside at Junction House Inc or asked to leave due to non-compliance of ANY house rules, any deposit paid by any method, including PayPal, Square or Venmo, is NON-REFUNDABLE.
A handling fee of 4% is automatically added.
PAYING UPFRONT AND WEEKLY FEES
- If you would like to pay your upfront and weekly fees using a credit/debit card, management will process for you
- PLEASE NOTE: Any rents paid in advance are NON-REFUNDABLE, including those paid via PayPal, Square or Venmo, if the client chooses not to reside at any JHI residences, relapses, does not test clean on a drug or alcohol test or is asked to leave for not adhering to house rules, medical/psychological reasons, or resident’s decision to vacate.
- A handling fee of 4% is automatically added
Once you arrive at Junction House Inc, your deposit is applied as your In-take fee.
Reservation/In-Take fee Deposit Includes:
- Initial counselor/family communication and coordination of admission and aftercare planning
- Full review of house protocol and procedure
- Initial and all future random drug and alcohol testing
- Any deposit made is NON-REFUNDABLE
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION & AVAILABILITY
Dr. Kiki at 215-919-1558
Debbi at 215-815-0113
888-445-8628 | 888-44-JUNCTION
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS