Sober Living & Addiction
Recovery for Women…
Upscale Recovery & Sober Living Homes in Pennsylvania
Exclusively for Women
Nationally recognized as “Premier Sober Living-Recovery Residences” for women with the best hands-on approach and structure in PA
Three recovery/sober living residences located in upscale suburbia in the areas of Huntingdon Valley, Southampton, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Conveniently located at the Junction of Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Northeast Philadelphia in Southeastern Pennsylvania with close proximity to Center City
Why Choose Junction House Inc.
- Nationally recognized premier, yet affordable recovery, sober/transitional upscale living residences for women, who are serious about recovery and want to take the next phase in continuing their paths to long-term recovery
- Reside in private homes and live as a structured family
- High quality structured recovery residences in beautiful neighborhoods, offering all fresh, healthy, nutritional food, which is included
- Transportation provided for Individual and Group Therapy, Early Recovery Skills, and Relapse Prevention Groups by our affiliate IOP facilities
- On-site CERTIFIED RECOVERY SPECIALIST, SOBER COACH, AND ADDICTION PEER ADVOCATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR CO-DEPENDENCY and FAMILY GUIDANCE
- Weekly on-site meditation and yoga classes included
- Personal laptops, cell phones, vehicles, and employment/volunteering are permitted
ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS FROM:
- Rehab facilities and other recovery/sober living residences
- We welcome women of all ages in any phase of their recovery from drugs and alcohol
- A recent relapse and those who need structure and support to maintain long-term recovery
Junction House Inc Offers
- Safe, supportive, and structured family sober living homes with the guidance of hands-on owners and female house managers, along with other residing women, who offer their experience, strength, and hope on using learned tools in attaining long-term recovery.
- Teaches accountability and sets precedence in recovery while providing the needed structure
Owners who have over 37 years of personal recovery experience and are well versed in recovery and the family dynamics of addiction and alcoholism, along with knowledge of using and practicing 12-Step programs
We are pleased to announce the opening of our 3rd Recovery Residence, JUNCTION PATH…
A warm country exterior with a hip, sleek modern interior. NOW TAKING DEPOSITS!
Junction House, Inc….
- Strives to teach the physical, spiritual, and emotional key necessities that women need in order to continue their road to recovery and live a productive, purposeful, self-sufficient life without drinking or using drugs
- Offers suggestions to a program of recovery and life skills and if taken, along with practicing the principles of 12-step programs, their lives can be fully enhanced and successful in reclaiming their life, self-worth, and self-esteem
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION & AVAILABILITY
Kiki at 215-919-1558
Debbi at 215-815-0113